Well, it’s been quite a while since I’ve been here, probably my writing is rusty too, but I’m willing to come back, because this blog is special to me, it’s like a beautiful memories container, my storybook and online diary. Also I thought I write and post many thoughts on my Facebook page, that get lost down the feeds, so it makes more sense to blog and save those thoughts 🙂
Since my last blog, those are the most meaningful updates from my life up to today:
1. I live, talk and breathe contortion. I invest a lot of my time with flexibility training.
2. I moved to Chicago! And yes, I miss Vegas.
4. At the moment I’m focusing a lot of my time working with my online classes and teaching at two great pole studios in Downtown Chicago. As I get better with my contortion, I’m really considering to perform more often, I’m going make it a part-time job, hopefully.
5. I got back to driving. Ugh, it still terrifies me every time. So I’m still in the process of getting comfortable with it.
6. I’m trying to travel somewhere every few months, either to Vegas to visit my friends and my coach Otgo Waller, which I miss terribly, or Florida, for workshops and the beach (TOO COLD HERE!), or less frequently Italy, to see my family and do more workshops. I love travelling, I think it recharges you and keeps you from sitting back and froze in a routine.
7. About my back, last post I was writing about acupuncture because I was going through some bad muscular pain, but it went away itself! My first year of contortion was pretty painful at times, but it’s common when you just begin, your body is not accustomed to the new way of being. I still get sore, but not as bad.
That’s it for now, I’ll be back soon! Here’s a picture from yesterday at the gym